Coquet and Coast Forum
Don't forget to check out our sister site: Amble and District

Go Back   Coquet and Coast Forum > Intro Zone and General topics > New member zone

We no longer use activation emails. Please allow 24h after sign up and your account should work

Old 27-05-2013, 08:41 PM

Default another newbie to acracking site

35 years young, came from merseyside area, lived next to the darlings by bede street club in a church owned house. Grandad was Reverand sherratt at the urc nearby. Im guessing 1981-84 ish. Live out the area now but pop by sometimes to see peggy the queen of the harbour chippy. I love anything about how towns grew. Was happy to help dave on his amble steamboat pub quest and directed him here. Had a look around,loved what I have seen so far.mam still lives in Amble, remarried a radcliffe come Amble lad and my sister is still there two raising her own two in this beautiful part of the world.Glad to be a part of this wonderful page
Old 28-05-2013, 08:50 AM
Administrator

welcome to the forum!
Old 29-05-2013, 09:17 PM

Default cheers,

all sorts of great stuff on here, weeks of learning!
Old 29-05-2013, 09:23 PM

Remember Rev Sharrett well ,
think know you
Old 29-05-2013, 09:31 PM

Default Reverend Sherratt

I never got to know him well, he moved over to Taz when I was young, my mum and dad stayed but they then split. My mam remarried a local lad, Radcliffe orriginally then he moved here when radcliffe was leveled.
Old 29-05-2013, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placidmaster View Post
35 years young, came from merseyside area, lived next to the darlings by bede street club in a church owned house. Grandad was Reverand sherratt at the urc nearby. Im guessing 1981-84 ish. Live out the area now but pop by sometimes to see peggy the queen of the harbour chippy. I love anything about how towns grew. Was happy to help dave on his amble steamboat pub quest and directed him here. Had a look around,loved what I have seen so far.mam still lives in Amble, remarried a radcliffe come Amble lad and my sister is still there two raising her own two in this beautiful part of the world.Glad to be a part of this wonderful page
Oswald street, that was the damn name where we lived next to the Darlings, I could see coquet island from the loftspace windows!