Coquet and Coast Forum
Don't forget to check out our sister site: Amble and District

Go Back   Coquet and Coast Forum > Intro Zone and General topics > New member zone

We no longer use activation emails. Please allow 24h after sign up and your account should work

Old 19-08-2014, 06:48 PM

Default Anyone know the Boltons?

My grandmother Margaret Jane Bolton was born in Ulgham in 1888 and had 2 brothers George William Bolton and Robert Bell Bolton. At the time of the census of 1911 they lived at Pretoria Cottage, Radcliffe. Both her brothers served in WW1 Will as he was known was in the King Edward Horse Regiment and Rob in the RFC. Both were wounded.
Their parents were John and Mary Bolton, Mary was apparently known as Polly. John was born in 1859 and I know he had brothers Ralph, George and a sister Ann and of course there could be more family. If anyone out there has any information on the family or knows of any descendants I would really love to know and be able to put more of their story together.
Old 20-08-2014, 11:12 AM

Default Boltons of Radcliffe.

Hi Spartans, coincidently someone called "Spartan" has already requested similar info' on the Boltons. If you contact them by private messaging on this site they may be able to assist, they may even be relations of yours. Failing this I have a couple of newspaper articles which I could E mail to you if you send me your E address on a private message.
Old 22-08-2014, 03:09 PM

I am the same person as Spartans it was just that I lost all my details to log in and just joined again. You can contact me with the e mail address davewall_spartans78@hotmail.com. Thanks.