Coquet and Coast Forum
Don't forget to check out our sister site: Amble and District

Go Back   Coquet and Coast Forum > Intro Zone and General topics > New member zone

We no longer use activation emails. Please allow 24h after sign up and your account should work

Old 12-03-2024, 10:08 PM

Default Trimdon Grange Sunnyside terrace LIDDELL

Hi my mum Joan Storey (nee Liddell) was born in Trimdon Grange 1926 she is the daughter of Mathew & Minnie Liddell. She told me a few weeks ago that a relative married an Italian, when their boy George was poorly they sent him to stay with her family to build him up. His name was George Lillicot. I saw that name here and wondered if it was the same boy. Any info would be lovely as she talks about the old days more and more. Thanks for reading this .. Jacqui … my mums mum’s maiden name was Horton so Minnie Horton also mum remembered bith a George and a Billy Lillicot who were related. She’s also recently remembered the names of her twin sisters who were born December 1st 1910 but only lived 3 & 1/2 hours Hilda & Margaret Liddell I’d tracked where they were buried and it’s the Church of St George South Moor so I’m going to visit in the summer I love that it’s only a few miles from the angel of the north so she’s looking over them ❤️

Last edited by JACQUI Bayes; 13-03-2024 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Remembered more info