Thread: Henry Hebron
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2022, 11:14 AM

Default H. Hebron

Hi All,

My apologies for opening an old discussion.

I have recently been researching family history and after much searching I have discovered that I am the Great Grandson of Henry Hebron. I visited his grave for the first time a few weeks ago. I have been looking at the "Amble Company" picture and found a possible match for Henry but cannot be sure. The information posted is correct, Henry married widow Mary Jane Best (Nee Henderson), who was originally from Broom Hill, a few months prior to joining WW1, April 1915. After he died in hospital he was buried at Chevington as he had moved from Ashington to Togston Terrace when he married Mary Jane. After Henry's death Mary Jane Hebron married Andrew Liddle who was Henry's half brother, and they had a son called Henry Hebron Liddle.
I was amazed to read all of this post and especially Robert Robinson's letter that mentioned Harry and that he had been wounded.
I would be most grateful to receive any information on Henry Hebron and I appreciate its 12 years ago but is the location of Henry's Memorial Plague still known?

Thanks.